Does Nokia 5230 have wifi?
Does Nokia 5230 have wifi?
It was released after with the Nokia 5530 and Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, which featured Wi-Fi support (but not 3G) and both 3G and Wi-Fi, respectively. During its lifespan, the 5230 sold around 150 million units, making it one of the best selling phones to date….Nokia 5230.
How do I activate Internet on Nokia 5230?
Select Menu > Settings and Connectivity > Admin. settings > Packet data. The packet data settings affect all access points using a packet data connection.
How do you turn on a Nokia 5230?
Place the phone on a flat surface to easily be able to press the Send, End and Camera button with one hand. With the other hand press the Power button until the phone vibrates. Release the Power button.
How do you put a SIM card in a Nokia 5230?
Nokia 5230 –
- Remove the back cover by lifting. it from the top end of the device.
- Remove the battery.
- Open the cover of the SIM card. slot. Place the tip of the stylus in. the opening under the battery, and push the SIM card sideways. to slide it out of the slot. Pull the.
- Replace the battery and the back cover.
Is Nokia 5233 an android?
Nokia 5233 is an entry-level touchscreen mobile with a 3.2 inch touchscreen (360 x 640 pixels). It is a lower end version of Nokia 5800 and runs on same Symbian OS v9. 4, Series 60 rel. 5.
How do I connect my Nokia c5 to WIFI?
- Tap Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi .
- Switch Wi-Fi to On .
- Select the connection you want to use.
How do I factory reset my Nokia Nuron?
Performing a factory reset from settings on Nokia Nuron 5230
- Press Power button, until your phone turns on.
- After that press Menu button and go to Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore.
- Confirm your decision -> press Yes.
- That’s all.
How do you remove the SIM card from a Nokia phone?
- Turn your phone off.
- On the corner of the phone, put the tip of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- To remove the SIM card, pull it out from the slot.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
What is the price of Nokia 5233?
Last known price of Nokia 5233 was Rs. 4,801.
Is Nokia C5 have WIFI?
Unfortunately, C5-00 doesn’t support Wi-Fi. If you want to access the internet, you need to connect to your mobile data connection.
How do I reset my Nokia 5230?
1- Remove the battery from the Nokia 5230 and put it back into position. 2- Press and hold these three keys at the same time: Green call button, asterisk * and power button. 3- Do not release these three keys until you see the welcome message on the screen of the 5230 phone.
Does Nokia 5230 have wifi? It was released after with the Nokia 5530 and Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, which featured Wi-Fi support (but not 3G) and both 3G and Wi-Fi, respectively. During its lifespan, the 5230 sold around 150 million units, making it one of the best selling phones to date….Nokia 5230. Manufacturer Nokia Development status…