How do I contact CBSE office?
How do I contact CBSE office?
- Address : Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
- Enquiry : 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259.
- CBSE Helpline Number : 1800-11-8002.
- Email ID : info[dot]cbse[at]gov[dot]in.
How can I talk in CBSE?
- General Enquiry: 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259.
- CBSE Helpline Phone No.: 1800 11 8002.
- List of CBSE Regional Offices: https://www.icbse.com/regional-offices.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Note : One can call on all working days from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am to 7 pm.
What is the email ID of CBSE?
You can get in touch with CBSE through an email address [email protected] or using their toll-free helpline phone number 1800-11-8002.
What is CBSE regional office?
|Regional Office||Jurisdiction||Contact Details|
|Regional Office Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.||NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools||Tel:91-11-22239177-80,22235948,22235904 Fax: 91-11-22248990 [email protected]|
What is CBSE helpline number?
|Enquiry||Tel. 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259|
|CBSE Helpline Number||1800-11-8002|
What is class 10th called in India?
Secondary School Certificate
The Secondary School Certificate, also called SSC or Matriculation examination, in madrasah education Dakhil is a public examination in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan conducted by educational boards for the successful completion of the secondary education exam in these countries.
How can I complain in CBSE?
For any complaint against the Private independent schools affiliated with the Board complaint should be sent to Joint Secretary (Affiliation), CBSE, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092. Board. general allegations. Complaint should be addressed directly to the Chief Vigilance Officer of the Board.
How can I write letter in CBSE?
To know how to write a letter to the editor, just follow these steps:
- Properly write your postal address, e-mail address, phone number or any other contact information.
- Write a simple salutation.
- State the argument you are responding to, provide evidence and say what should be done.
- Have a simple closing.
Who is joint secretary of CBSE?
|Officer in the Chairman Office|
|Dr. (Mrs.) Praggya M. Singh Joint Secretary (Academics) प्रज्ञा एम. सिंह संयुक्त सचिव (शैक्षणिक)||Tel: 011-23231070 Email: praggyamsingh[dot]cbse[at]gov[dot]in|
How can I write a complaint letter to CBSE?
Letter of Complaint Class 10 CBSE
- Describe what is wrong with the product or describe the issues/problems. Give the date of purchase and place of purchase, if applicable.
- Explain how you would like to resolve the problem.
- Explain that you look forward to receiving a reply with a resolution.
Which is the CBSE helpline number in India?
1 General Enquiry 2 CBSE Helpline Phone No. 3 List of CBSE Regional Offices 4 Email Address 5 Note. : One can call on all working days from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am to 7 pm. 6 Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE], Shiksha Kendra 7 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110301 INDIA.
Which is the toll free number for CBSE Class 10 result?
Students are advised to call this toll free helpline number between 9:30 am to 5:50 pm during working days. CBSE has issued class 12 results on 13th July 2020 and class 10 result is also expected in next 1-2 days. This result is available in CBSE official website https://cbseresults.nic.in and UMANG App & DigiLocker.
Where can I send a letter to CBSE?
One can also contact CBSE through a postal letter on the following address: For better accessibility and convenience of the students, CBSE has for the first time setup a Centralized Call System.
How are Central Board of Secondary Education [ CBSE ] customer care?
Some School teachers are involved in blackmailing the students that there preboards results are really bad that it is hard to give them 50% up percentage, As I got 79.6% in 10 th board, I don’t accept to get below 50%, and i am a very hard working student, this is not fare, due to this I am very depressed. Please help me guide me
How do I contact CBSE office? CBSE Office Address : Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092. Enquiry : 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259. CBSE Helpline Number : 1800-11-8002. Email ID : info[dot]cbse[at]gov[dot]in. How can I talk in CBSE? CBSE Helpline General Enquiry: 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259. CBSE Helpline Phone No.: 1800 11 8002.…