How do I register for WestCol online?
How do I register for WestCol online?
- STEP 1: Application for Admission. Complete the online application – Please click here. Upload your info – School report and ID.
- STEP 2: Prepare your Documents. To fast track your registration and enrollment please ensure that you have the correct documents. ( refer to the General Information document)
What courses does WestCol offer?
QUALIFICATIONS ON OFFER
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction.
- Engineering Related Design.
- Finance, Economics and Accounting.
- Office Practice.
- Primary Agriculture.
Is WestCol registered?
is one of 50 public TVET Colleges that forms part of the Department of Higher Education & Training. Westcol TVET College offers various National Certificates in the Business, Engineering and General fields of study and have registered Examination Centers at Campuses.
Is WestCol College private or public?
Westcol (Technical and Vocational Education and Training College) is a public institution under the auspices of the Department of higher educational training.
Is WestCol open for 2022 applications?
The WestCol TVET College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
How do I check my application status for WestCol college?
How to Check WestCol TVET College Application Status 2022
- To check the WestCol TVET College (WestCol TVET College) application status got to https://www.westcol.co.za/
- Enter the User ID and Password then click on the “Sign In” button.
What courses does Tshwane South College offer?
National Certificate Vocational NC(V)
- Office Administration.
- Finance Economics and Accounting.
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction.
- Engineering and Related Design.
- Electrical Infrastructure and Construction.
- Information Technology.
What is Educare course all about?
Educare refers to the practice of taking care of children. It simply means to educate and to care. While parents or guardians are off to work or busy running errands, they need to place their trust in someone to look after their little ones.
Is Westcol open for 2022 applications?
How do I apply to Westcol?
Quick Steps to apply at westcol
- Step 1: Complete the online application – please click here.
- Step 2: Fill in the information and upload documents.
- Step 3: Submit Application.
- Step 4: Calculate APS – Click here.
How do I check the status of my WestCol college application?
Where is westcol College in Gauteng located?
In 2008, the Amandelbult Campus (now part of Waterberg TVET College) was built. In 2009 and 2015, the Thuba Makote and Westonaria campuses were established, respectively. Westcol has six branches situated in Westrand in Gauteng. They include:
Where can I find westcol TVET College contact details?
The official WestCol TVET College, WestCol TVET College Contact Information can be found below as derived from the WestCol TVET College official website. As we strive to keep these contacts accurate and updated, the contact information can change without prior notice. WestCol TVET College Contact Details: Website, Address, Phone Number, and More…
When did westcol College merge with Carletonville College?
Carletonville College and Randfontein College merged into Westcol. In 2007, Westcol Krugersdorp and Krugersdorp West were acquired. In 2008, the Amandelbult Campus (now part of Waterberg TVET College) was built.
Where do I go to apply for westcol College?
1. Get your application form from either one of the campuses or download it online. 2. Fill your application form in full. 3. Attach all your supporting documents. Note that some campuses provide student accommodation and summits. You may also fill in the form online, upload the required certificate and documents, and submit your application.
How do I register for WestCol online? STEP 1: Application for Admission. Complete the online application – Please click here. Upload your info – School report and ID. STEP 2: Prepare your Documents. To fast track your registration and enrollment please ensure that you have the correct documents. ( refer to the General Information document)…