5 Best video editing applications for mobile phones
From entertaining world to social media feeds and stories, We exactly know what the perfect time to be in the limelight is. Right? So, stop thinking to buy expensive tool kits when you have terrific free video editing apps on your mobile phones. Here are the five best and handy applications. Take a look down below:
With the most user-friendly interface video show app gaining its popularity among all the android users throughout the world. You can easily find this app from the Google Play store. It is straightforward to use even if you are the beginner. It allows you to use all of their new editing tools. Some of the main features are as follows:
- 50+ themes are available to enhance your videos.
- You can also opt for the slideshow by adding pictures and videos simultaneously.
- Add background themes and songs to your videos with a video show.
- Do not compromise with the quality even after compressing.
- Social media options are available like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
Become your boss with the help of Kinemaster. It is yet another easy and quick professional video editing tool for Android that is preferred by many. It offers unusual vital features that makes it prominent. Combination of a user-friendly interface and useful tools provokes using it. Apart from videos, you can also edit your pictures using amazing effects. However, you can only remove watermark by talking one-year edition; most are available in the free version. Note down some of the main features:
- Its natural user interface makes video editing as easy as it could be.
- Multiple image, video and effect layers.
- Suitable for Android users in making professional video creation.
- It allows you to do voice over while previewing.
- You can also adjust the speed from 0.25x up to 16x without curvature.
- It is ideal for social media platforms especially YouTube.
At present you want everything on the go, then try FilmoraGo! From the advanced version to primary, it serves all. Available on iOS and Android. FilmoraGo by Wondershare is the video editing app that allows doing basic stuff like edit, trim, effects and many pieces of music. It has the perfect HD quality to make your video look neat. It will enable you to make Instagram and YouTube friendly videos. Now list down the features:
- Select and import content from the camera gallery is very handy.
- Make your titles, text, and themes look fancier than ever.
- Natural trim and crop video options with clear voice recording.
- You provide you to add music from their in-built gallery.
- Upload on every social media is very convenient.
Viva video for Android users is one of the powerful video editings, especially for short videos. Again, it’s user interface is so easy that it saves your minutes. You can add pictures, text, effects, music, clips to your project. However, it comes with watermark in the free version. You can remove it once you buy the pro version. Take a look with some unique features:
- Create unforgettable moments with filters, themes, transition, music, effects.
- It is effortless and quick to interpret.
- You can add video clips and images and perform slideshow.
- You can also make a separate video that is suitable for the Instagram format.
- All the social media upload options like YouTube, Facebook are available.
InShot is one of the best free video editing mobile app with lots of stylish layouts. It fulfills every possible need related to images and videos. It is very convenient to use. It boasts an intuitive interface.
Let’s see what the key features are:
- Trim and convert video to MP4 format.
- Add text, titles, subtitles, animated stickers and quotes.
- Crop and adjust speed as you need.
- Amazing video editor for Instagram, IGTV, and YouTube.
You are going to rock the Social media world and offer video production services after using these editing tools. Do try these out and remove every obstacle that comes along your way. Start editing!
From entertaining world to social media feeds and stories, We exactly know what the perfect time to be in the limelight is. Right? So, stop thinking to buy expensive tool kits when you have terrific free video editing apps on your mobile phones. Here are the five best and handy applications. Take a look down…