Can you customize Eventbrite?
Can you customize Eventbrite?
Create a custom URL for your event to make it more personalized and easy to remember. To get started, go to your Event Dashboard. Then scroll to the bottom and click “Edit” under “Your event URL”.
How do you edit custom questions on Eventbrite?
To get started, go to Order options and choose Order form. Then click “Add custom question”….4. Enable custom questions.
- Click the Customize Checkout questions toggle.
- Go to the bottom of the existing order form options.
- Click Add custom question.
Can I edit an Eventbrite event after publishing?
TIP: You can still make changes to an event after you publish. However, some items, like setting or changing a refund policy can’t be changed after the event is live.
How do you change the number of tickets on Eventbrite?
Set quantity by ticket type.
- Go to your Event Dashboard. Go to Manage my events in your account.
- Click “Tickets”
- Edit an existing ticket or create a new ticket. To create a new ticket type, click Add ticket.
- Set the quantity. Adjust the quantity to the total amount of this ticket type across all orders.
- Click “Save”.
How do I get free tickets on Eventbrite?
Use “Add Attendees” to offer complimentary tickets or manually record an order. Fees aren’t charged on manual orders, but you’ll need to collect payment directly from the attendee, outside of Eventbrite. To get started, go to your Event Dashboard. Then select “Add Attendees” (under “Manage Attendees”).
How do I talk to someone at Eventbrite?
Contact us Give our sales team a call at (877) 620-9578.
Can you collect addresses on Eventbrite?
Choose who to collect information from There are two collection types: Buyer only — Collect information from the buyer only. For orders with multiple tickets, the same name and email address will appear on each ticket. For orders with multiple tickets, a separate name and email address will appear for each ticket.
Can I unpublish an event on Eventbrite?
If your event is live and you need to remove it, go to the Event Dashboard and change the event status to “Unpublish”. You can delete the event after you unpublish it. If there are completed orders, you’ll need to refund paid orders and cancel free orders first.
How do I change my eventbrite details?
Edit attendee information and add notes
- Go to your Event Dashboard.
- Select “Orders” (under “Manage attendees”).
- Find the order you want to edit.
- Click “Edit ticket buyer” or “Edit attendee info” (under “Actions”).
- Update the information on the order.
- Click “Save changes”.
- Optional: Add a note.
How do I change my Eventbrite details?
How can I Change my event status on Eventbrite?
Go to the “Tickets” page. Create a new ticket type or edit an existing ticket type. Update the sales end date. Save your changes. This changes your event status back to “On sale”. Did this article answer your question?
How can I customize my Eventbrite order form?
Customize your order form by choosing which information to collect from your attendees. If a question you want to ask isn’t listed, create your own custom questions. Go to “Order options” and select “Order form” to get started. 1. Go to your Event Dashboard
How do you add tickets to an event on Eventbrite?
2. Go to “Tickets” and click “Add ticket”. If your event doesn’t have any tickets created yet, you can create new tickets or copy tickets from a previous event. To add tickets from a previous event, click Choose tickets and then select the event you want to copy tickets from.
What to do if your event is unavailable on Eventbrite?
Unavailable — No tickets are available for your event. You can also set a custom status. When you set a custom status, you pause ticket sales and add one of the following messages to your event page: Tickets at the door — Let attendees know they can buy tickets at your event. Sold Out — Let attendees know that tickets are sold out for your event.
Can you customize Eventbrite? Create a custom URL for your event to make it more personalized and easy to remember. To get started, go to your Event Dashboard. Then scroll to the bottom and click “Edit” under “Your event URL”. How do you edit custom questions on Eventbrite? To get started, go to Order options…